Today (April 16), the Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation Maxim Gennadievich Reshetnikov, during a visit to the Kaliningrad Region, together with the Governor of the region, Anton Andreyevich Alikhanov, visited the Khrabrovo industrial park.
As part of the event, a round table was held by the Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the Governor of the Kaliningrad Region and residents of 2 industrial parks "Khrabrovo" and "Chernyakhovsk". The participants of the event got acquainted with new investment projects that are planned to be implemented in the region, including the companies LLC “Ampertex”, LLC “Phoenix Ingredients” and LLC “Pruss-group”.
• The company "Ampertex" is engaged in the production of a unique heating conductive filament based on polymers and nanoadditives. Currently, the construction of the AMPERETEX plant is being completed and the enterprise is moving to the stage of preparing the full-fledged functioning of production. The plant is equipped with unique equipment. The total amount of declared investments: 400 million rubles. Planned number of jobs in the company: 54.
• Phoenix Ingredients LLC produces complex food additives for the meat processing industry. The total amount of declared investments: 394 million rubles. Planned number of workplaces in the company: 100.
• The company Pruss-group LLC is engaged in the production of chocolate (marzipan) and sugar confectionery products under the POMATTI brand. The total amount of declared investments: 52 million rubles. Planned number of workplaces at the enterprise: 117.
Andrey Sergeevich Tolmachev, General Director of the Kaliningrad Region Development Corporation, spoke about the results of the implementation of measures to develop the engineering infrastructure of the Khrabrovo industrial park through the implementation of the acceleration program for small and medium-sized businesses.
In 2019, the industrial park "Khrabrovo" was included in the number of recipients of funds from the federal budget for the implementation of the project for the development of engineering infrastructure as part of the implementation of the national project "Small and medium-sized businesses and support for individual entrepreneurial initiative" (federal project "Acceleration of small and medium-sized businesses" ). The budget of the Kaliningrad region received funds from the federal budget in the amount of 231.0 million rubles, co-financing from the regional budget amounted to 7.0 million rubles.
Due to this subsidy, construction was carried out:
• Stage I of the transport system of the park, consisting of: highways with a length of 2.18 km;
• Stage I of the power supply system, consisting of: five distribution substations, four transformer substations and a 15 kV cable power supply line.
In 2020, the Khrabrovo industrial park was included in the register of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, having passed the check for compliance with the requirements for industrial parks established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
The total volume of off-budget investments in fixed assets of SMEs that gained access to production facilities and premises of industrial parks, technoparks in 2019-2020 amounted to 521.2 million rubles.
Link to the site about the industrial parks of the Kaliningrad Region Development Corporation JSC: http://inpark39.ru/